Friday, October 20, 2006

Gumby dance

So, I hurt my back the other day. It's much better now, but I don't even have a good story to go with it. No cars, bulls, libraries or ninjas were involved. (*sigh*, I'm SO vanilla) I was picking up weights to put on the bar and apparently was doing it the same way Gumby would.
So, Nathan got all Ms. Hardwick on me (she was a scary third grade teacher I almost had, but then I got switched to another class... aka Ms. Hardbitch) and he made me put ice on it.
And now, I'm a big fan of ice.

Photography class is good. I come home smelling like developer. But it's not a bad smell, I think it just mixes funny with me. (that's funny 'strange' -- not funny 'ha, ha')
But our last day to process film will be Nov. 2. Mom, are you listening (um... reading)?? I have to have pics of Jakob by then. So that means you HAVE to come up here and visit me the weekend before. Everyone's Christmas presents depend on it!!!